Why choose me?
Finding the right real estate agent can seem daunting, especially when it comes to buying or selling a home. When you work with me, you'll benefit from my years of expertise and experience, making the buying or selling process straightforward and understandable.
More reasons I'm the real estate agent for you:
- Since 1983, I have been successfully guiding buyers and sellers of homes and land in the mountains of North Carolina from Boone to Blowing Rock to Ashe County.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. My years of experience in custom home construction and remodeling, historic renovations, land development and rental property will be an asset to you in your own search for property.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction should you give me the honor of choosing me as your buyer agent. No undisclosed dual agency.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time. My professional hallmarks are efficiency, attention to detail, and expert follow-through.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources and the assistance of a seasoned staff.